The Camarillo Los Angeles factory outlet is located between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara on US 101. There are 160 brand shops covering international and American designer fashion, high street and sport brands, houseware and electronics in the Camarillo Los Angeles factory outlet.
You can find a list of some of the available brands available for shopping below. As this outlet mall has over 160 stores this is only an excerpt:
Armani, Hugo Boss, (more international brands can be found in another Los Angeles outlet covered here).
Ann Taylor, BCBG Max Azria, Calvin Klein, AG Adriano Goldschmied , DKNY, Eddie Bauer, Lacoste, Michael Kors, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Tory Burch.
High Street brands:
True Religion, Saks Fifth Avenue, Timberland, Levi’s, Izod, J.Crew, Jockey, G.H. Bass & Co., Gap Outlet, Guess Factory, Forever 21, Fossil, Diesel, Nautica, American Apparel, 7 For All Mankind.
Sport and outdoor brands:
Puma, Reebok, Nike Factory Store, The North Face, Columbia Sportswear, Converse, Adidas.
Camarillo Los Angeles factory outlet – how to get there
Enter the following address to use a GPS navigation system to go to the outlet:
Camarillo Premium Outlets
740 E. Ventura Boulevard
By car you can reach the outlet mall after 45 minutes from downtown Los Angeles. Take the US 101 to Camarillo and exit on Las Posas Road. The outlet center is right next to the highway. From Santa Barbara take the US 101 south to the same exit.
A Greyhound bus runs from Los Angeles to Oxnard station, from there you should take a taxi to the outlet. Roadrunner Shuttle offers a shuttle service from Los Angeles LAX or Burbank Airport. Please call +1 (800) 247-7919 for details.
There are also shuttle busses available from the Los Angeles LAX airport to the Oxnard Airport. This service is offered by Ventura County Airporter, please call +1(805) 650-6600 for times and reservations.
You can also arrive at the Camarillo Los Angeles factory outlet by train. The Amtrak and Metrolink trains stop at Camarillo station, just take a taxi to the outlet center.
International Shoppers should use the Los Angeles LAX airport as it is very well connected to almost any place in the world. The Burbank Airport is another alternative. For both airports you can either take one of the shuttles mentioned above or go to the outlet by car.
Special sales are available in the outlet stores all year, please check out the sales section of the center homepage for details. The best shopping discounts are usually at the end of season sales in February / August and around Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day or after Christmas. These events will be outlet wide so best come early to beat the crowds!
Opening hours for the Camarillo Los Angeles factory outlet are Mon – Sat from 10 am to 09 pm. On Sunday the outlet mall is open from 10 am to 8 pm. The center is open on all days except Thanksgiving and Christmas day however special times apply for some public holidays. Please consult the opening hours on the outlet homepage to make sure.
The center has a food court to recuperate some energy after intensive shopping. The food choices are Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, steaks and Italian (pizza). There are also Pretzels, a Panera Bread and a Subway shop .
The outlet does not offer a playground or childminding service. Strollers are available at the information desk.
Camarillo Los Angeles factory outlet – shopping tips
- The Desert Hills Los Angeles factory outlet has a wider selection of international labels in case you want to brand up on those. You can check out the Styled 247 guide for this outlet here.
- When coming from Los Angeles consider continuing on the US 101 for a while as it is a very picturesque road close to the coast.
- True to the Californian spirit there is a charging station for electric cars behind the food hall.
- International travelers should consider getting their VAT back when they leave the country. Make sure to get the VAT refund forms stamped before you leave!
- Shoppers over the age of 50 can save an extra 10% every Tuesday by simply presenting their ID at the cashpoint. The outlet center information (in the foodcourt) can help you to fing out which stores participate in this offer.
- Some of the nearby hotels offer a shopping package which includes a gift card.
- In case you arrive by rental consider renting from zipcar as you will get a free coupon book when you present your rental agreement or key at the information desk.
- Gold Coast Cab has a special offer if you follow the link. They also offer a pick up and / or drop off at Camarillo Los Angeles factory outlet.
- For return visitors it might be worthwhile joining the Premium Outlet VIP club.
- There are no lockers available at this outlet so consider bringing a trolley to conveniently store your purchases.