Looking for an Orlando factory outlet? Count yourself lucky as you actually have two factory outlets to choose from. Both of them belong to the Premium Group. The first one – Orlando factory Outlet on Vineland Ave (150 shops) – is covered in this article. This mall actually has a bigger selection of international fashion brands so you should shop here if you want to brand up on those.
The second Orlando factory outlet is on International Dr (180 shops) and is covered in a separate guide here. This center focuses more on American and high street brands. They additionally have houseware and furniture shops, electronic shops and an actual Harley Davidson outlet.
Brands at Orlando factory Outlet – Vineland Av
There are many international and American fashion shops available at this outlet. An excerpt of the selection can be found below:
- International designer:
Armani (also Armani Exchange), Burberry, Ermenegildo Zegna, Fendi, Hugo Boss, Roberto Cavalli, Salvatore Ferragamo, Lacoste, Prada.
- American Designer:
Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tory Burch, DKNY, Calvin Klein, Kenneth Cole, Coach.
- High Street:
True Religion, Levi’s, Nautica, J.Crew, Gap, Guess , Banana Republic, Diesel, 7 For All Mankind.
- SPort and Outdoor:
Columbia, Adidas, Nike, Puma, Reebok, Asics.
- Gifts and Jewellery:
Swarovski, Lancome, Elizabeth Arden.
Directions to the Orlando Factory Outlet in Vineland Ave
This Orlando outlet is very close to the interstate I-4. In case you want to get there with a GPS just use the following address:
Orlando Premium Outlets – Vineland Ave
8200 Vineland Avenue
Orlando, FL 32821
With a car coming from Orlando take the I-4 west until exit 68. After the exit turn left onto Route 535 and then again left on Vineland Avenue. Coming from Tampa take the I-4 east until exit 68 and go straight to Vineland Avenue after the exit.
From Miami the trip is about 3 hours north on I-95 and the Florida Turnpike. In case you plan to do some serious shopping this might be worthwhile as there are two outlets with many brand shops not found in the southern Florida area.
For shoppers coming from the Lake Buena Vista area there is a complimentary shuttle bus service from many hotels in the area. You should make a reservation to ensure there are seats left in the shuttle, you can do so at +1 (407) 858-3008.
Las but not least you can take the Trolley (I-Ride Trolley) from hotels on international drive. The trolley runs every 15 minutes, this Orlando factory outlet is at stop number 42.
For shoppers flying in the closest Airports are Orlando (MCO) and Tampa (TPA). Miami or Ft Lauderdale might be easier to reach internationally however you need to plan for at least 3 hours by car from there.
Opening hours are Monday to Saturday from 10:00h in the morning to 23:00h in the evening. On Sunday the opening hours are 10:00h to 21:00h. There are special hours for events like the After-Thanksgiving Weekend Sale where the mall is open from midnight to 21:00h. Please note that the center is closed on Christmas Day. Details for all opening hours can be found on the homepage.
Special sales are available all year in the different stores, you can check out the homepage for details. The best discounts are usually on the end of season sales in February and August. There are also discounts on Labor Day and Thanksgiving day and after the Christmas Holidays.
The food court offers standard choices from Italian to Mexican, Japanese and Chinese food. There is also a Starbucks available especially for foreign tourists who want to enjoy some internet browsing over a cup of latte.
There is no child-minding service but a playground is available on at the Plaza de la Luna
Orlando Factory outlet Vineland Ave Tips
- For shoppers aged 50+ you get an extra 10% on Tuesdays by showing your ID to the cashier. The factory outlet center information has a list of participating stores for this promotion
- Seaworld and Walt Disney World are very famous attraction close to the outlet in case you want to relax from your shopping trips.
- In case you plan to come more than once or come to the other Orlando factory outlets you should consider joining their The VIP Shopper Club.
- In case you did not arrive by car you should bring a wheeled suitcase and comfy shoes as you will spend some time walking around the outlet. In case you do not want to bring a trolley you can store your shopping bags in lockers in the Plaza de la Luna or in Suite 505.
- International travelers can get a tax refund when they leave the United States. Make sure to get the VAT refund forms stamped before you leave!
- For shoppers interested in other outlets in Florida check out the following overview.