La Roca Village Outlet offers more than 100 brands and is situated about 30 minutes north of Barcelona. Shoppers coming to the La Roca Village outlet can expect a variety of Spanish and international designer clothes but also shops with cosmetics / beauty and homeware.
Brands at La Roca Village outlet
You can find the following brands in Kildare Village outlet (excerpt!):
- Spanish designer fashion
Adolfo Dominguez, Custo Barcelona, Loewe, Bimba y Lola
- International designer fashion:
Escada, Burberry, Calvin Klein Jeans, Hugo Boss, Versace, Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Zegna, Coach
- High street fashion
Desigual, Diesel, G-Star Raw, Guess Superdry, Pepe Jeans, Tommy Hilfiger, Timberland, Quicksilver, Replay, The North Face, Billabong
- Sporty fashion
FC Barcelona store, Nike, Puma,
Le Creuset, Villeroy & Boch, Home & Cook
- Cosmetics and Beauty
L’Occitane, Rituals, La Perfumeria
Getting to the La Roca Village Outlet
La Roca Village
08430 Santa Agnès de Malanyanes
(La Roca del Vallès)
The La Roca Village outlet center is directly next to the AP7 so taking a car is a very easy way of getting there from Barcelona. Just exit AP7 at Cardedeu (exit 12) and follow the signs to “Centre Comercial”.
Alternatively you can take the train to Granollers Centre station from Barcelona Sants and then take a shuttle bus or taxi to the La Roca Village outlet. Details on prices and times can be found on the RENFE (national railway) homepage.
Yet another alternative is to take a shuttle bus (called Shopping Express™) from Barcelona (Passeig de Gracia, 6 or the World Trade Center at the port). To make sure that you have a place on the shuttle bus register beforehand on the homepage. The trip is 20€ for a round trip.
For shoppers flying in from out of Spain the best choice is Barcelona (BCN) and then taking a rental car or shuttle bus from there. As the shuttle bus does not stop at the airport you need to go to Barcelona first!
La Roca Village Opening hours, sales and other information
Parking is available around the outlet free of charge, the outlet offers 2028 parking spaces.
The food court offers starbucks and some restaurants. Of course you can enjoy a famous Spanish tapas meal at Café & Té and La Pasarela, a traditional Catalan restaurant. A healthy and quick alternativ is Pans & Company which offers soups, Sandwiches and salads.
Opening hours for the La Roca Village outlet are Mo -Sa 10:00h – 21:00h, it is closed on Sunday. La Roca Village outlet is closed on 11.09, 29.11 and 25/26.12 2013
Special Sales are available all year (all weekly sales are listed on the homepage). Your best chance for additional discounts however are the summer and winter closing sales and the time shortly before and after christmas. If you are flexible when to go you therefore should aim at either end of January / beginning of February or end of July / beginning of August to catch the mentioned end of season sales.
In case you plan to shop with your children there are two playgrounds in the outlet. One is in the middle of the outlet village close to the Pans & Company restaurant (#80) and one next to Pasarela (#97).
La Roca Village outlet tips from our side
- Pets are not allowed in La Roca Village. In case you cannot leave your beloved pet at home there is a designated area where it can be kept free of charge
- La Roca Village has a nice selection of spanish brands that do not have many outlet stores outside of Spain or Portugal. Make sure to check out the stores for the spanish brands like Bimba y Lola, Adolfo Dominguez and Custo Barcelona!
- In case you arrive by us show your bus ticket at the information desk to receive an extra 10% off
- For shoppers planning to leave the European Union the La Roca Village outlet offers tax free shopping (Premier Tax Free and Tax Free Worldwide) – worth to get the forms stamped. You can get the money back at the airport when leaving the EU.
- You can use free Wifi int he outlet, just connect to “_Free Village WiFi” (after registration)
- La Roca Village has partnered with some hotels in the Barcelona area to offer shopping packages. You can check out the hotel section of the homepage to get some discounts if you plan to stay more than a day.