Bicester Village outlet offers more than 130 brands about 80 minutes northwest of London. The main focus of the Bicester Village outlet is on designer clothes with many English as well as international designer boutiques in the outlet.
Bicester Village outlet brands
- English designer
Dunhill, Smython, Burberry, Burberry, Michael Kors, Brooks Brothers, Temperley, Church’s, Hacket, Hobbs, TOD’S, Vivienne Westwood,
- International designer:
Armani, Bally, Calvin Klein (underwear), Coccinelle, Dolce & Gabbana, DKNY, Hugo Boss, Lacoste, Prada, Gucci, Roberto Cavalli, Salvatore Ferragamo, Ralph Lauren, DIOR, FENDI, Jimmy Choo, Zegna and Versace
- High street
LEVI’S, MaxMara, Diesel, Guess, G-Star Raw, Ted Baker
Directions and how to get to the Bicester Village Outlet
Bicester Village outlet
50 Pingle Drive
OX26 6WD, England
The Bicester Village outlet center is 2 miles from the M40 so taking a car is a very easy way of getting there. Just exit M40 at junction 9 and take the A41 to Bicester. Then follow the signs to “Bicester Village Outlet Centre”.
Alternatively you can take the train to Bicester North station from London Marylebone and then take a shuttle bus or taxi to the outlet. From Oxford take a Chiltern Railways train to Bicester Town station.
Yet another alternative is to take a shuttle bus (called Shopping Express™) from London (Victoria Coach station gates 1-5 or some hotels like the Hilton London Kensignton). To make sure that you have a place on the shuttle bus register beforehand on the homepage. From Oxford there are the S5 and X5 (run by Stagecoach) going from Oxford’s Magdalen Street to the Bicester Village outlet.
For shoppers flying in from out of the UK the best choice is London (any airport is fine so best use code LON) and then taking a rental car or shuttle bus from there. Please be aware that you need to go from your arrival airport to the Victoria Coach station as the shuttle does not stop at the airport.
Opening hours, sales and other information
Parking is available around the outlet free of charge, there is also a valet parking service starting from £10.
The food court offers starbucks and some restaurants. You can also try Jamie Oliver’s Fabulous Feasts if you are a fan of Jamie Oliver.
Opening hours for the Bicester Village outlet are Mo -Fr 10.00 – 20.00, Sa 09.00-20.00 and Su10.00-19.00. Check out the outlet homepage for special shop opening hours on Sundays or public holidays.
Special Sales are available all year (all weekly sales are listed on the homepage). Your best chance for additional discounts however are the summer and winter closing sales and the time shortly before and after christmas. If you are flexible when to go you therefore should aim at either end of January / beginning of February or end of July / beginning of August to catch the mentioned end of season sales.
In case you plan to shop with your children there is a playground close to the Villandry Grand Café. No childminding service offered at the outlet.
Bicester Village outlet tips from our side
- In case you arrive by train from London you can a Ranger ticket (Bicester Village Day Ranger)
- As always for the outlets try to be early to score some good deals. this is especially true if you arrive by car as the parking spaces fill up quickly and you do not want to start your shopping experience cruising 30 minutes for a parking space!
- Make sure to buy the shuttle bus to the Bicester Outlet village when you book the train ticket (book here) so you can directly get into the shuttle and do not miss it buying the extra ticket!
- There are no lockers at the Bicester Village outlet so shoppers arriving by train should bring a trolley to store the purchases. Alternatively you can request a hands free service (for 7.5 Pounds) and the purchase will be stored for your collection.
- There are no dogs allowed at the outlet (only assistance dogs)
- An avid reader of our site will sure not need this but just in case there is a style consultant service availble (appointments through [email protected])
- The local pubs in Bicester offer a much better value for money if you are looking for something to eat
- Make sure to get your VAT forms filled out and stamped if you are coming from out of the UK!
- You can find an overview of other outlets in the UK and Europe on our site as well.