There are two choices for Las Vegas factory outlet shopping. Both are part of the Premium Group outlets. The first one – Las Vegas factory outlet – North (150 shops) – is covered by this guide. It has a focus on international high end fashion brands so you should shop here if are on the hunt for those.
The other Las Vegas factory outlet (Las Vegas Premium Outlets – South, 140 shops) is covered by a separate article here. This has shops primarily for American and high street brands. In addition they have houseware and furniture.
Las Vegas Factory Outlet North – Brands
You can find some highlights of the available brands in the list below. Please note that this is just an excerpt as there are 150 shops in the outlet.
- International Designer:
Armani (also Armani Exchange), Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Hugo Boss, Ted Baker London, Salvatore Ferragamo, Lacoste, Prada.
- Amnerican Designer:
Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tory Burch, DKNY, Calvin Klein, Kenneth Cole, Coach, Ann Taylor, BCBG Max Azria.
- High Street:
True Religion, Levi’s, Nautica, J.Crew, Gap, Guess , Banana Republic, Diesel, 7 For All Mankind, Izod, J.Crew, Timberland, Vans.
- Sport and Outdoor brands:
Columbia, Adidas, Nike, Puma, Reebok, Asics, Quiksilver, O’Neill.
- Gifts and Accessoirs:
Swarovski, TAG Heuer , Seiko.
BareMinerals, Crabtree & Evelyn, L’Occitane, Lancome.
Las Vegas Factory Outlet North – How to get there
The mall is next to the interstate I-15 north of Las Vergas. For a GPS just use the following address:
Las Vegas Premium Outlets – North
875 South Grand Central Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89106
With a car coming from Las Vegas downtown take the I-15 north until exit Charleston Boulevard. When leaving the interstate go left on Charleston Boulevard and then turn on Grand Central Pkwy.
By bus the Las Vegas factory Outlet – North can be reached by RTC busses, Centennial Express or Westcliff Airport Express. During center ours you can get a bus every 15 minutes from the bus stops on the strip. Tickets can be bought at the Ticket Vending Machines (TVM) at the bus stops. An all day pass costs between 5 and 8 dollars. For Westcliff Airport Express you can buy the tickets in the bus. For information on stops and the timetables refer to the RTCSNV homepage.
For shoppers flying in the closest Airports is Las Vegas (LAS). As the center is only 10 miles from the airport you can take a cab from the McCarran Airport. There is a 1.80$ exit fee so do not be surprised if you need to pay some additional charges.
Opening hours are Monday to Saturday from 10:00h in the morning to 21:00h in the evening. On Sunday the opening hours are 10:00h to 20:00h. There are special hours on some days, e.g. the After-Thanksgiving Weekend event starts at midnight. The center is closed on Christmas Day. Information for all opening times can be found on the outlet opening times information.
Special sales are available all year in the different stores, you can check out the homepage for sales details. The best discounts are usually on the end of season sales in February and August. There are also discounts on Labor Day and Thanksgiving day and after the Christmas Holidays.
The food court of the Las Vegas Factory Outlet north has Japanese, Chinese, Italian as well as steaks and sandwiches. You can also get some caffeine and internet time at the Starbucks.
There is no playground or child-minding service at the outlet. You can rent a stroller at the information desk.
Shopping Tips for Las Vegas Factory Outlet North
- For shoppers aged 50+ you get an extra 10% on Tuesdays by showing your ID to the cashier. The outlet center information has a list of participating stores for this promotion
- You can combine the shopping with a sightseeing tour if you take a hop on hop off bus to the center. A 24h ticket for an adult costs 24$. The busses leave every 30 minutes between 10:00h and 18:00h.
- In case yopu are looking for homeware or kitchen articles check out the Las Vegas Factory Outlet – South.
- In case you plan to come back to the Las Vegas factory Outlet North or visit more Premium outlets you should consider joining their The VIP Shopper Club.
- In case you did not arrive by car you should bring a wheeled suitcase and comfy shoes as you will spend some time walking around the outlet. In case you do not want to bring a trolley you can store your shopping bags in lockers behind the stairwell to parking deck A
- International travelers can get a tax refund when they leave the United States. Make sure to get the VAT refund forms stamped before you leave!