The Seattle factory outlet in North Bend offers 50 shops close to interstate I90 east of Seattle. As an alternative you should consider going to the Seattle Premium Outlets as it has a slightly larger selection of shops (125 outlets). Especially for discounts on international fashion brands like Armani, Burberry and Hugo Boss this is a better alternative. Styled 24/7 covers this outlet in a separate guide here.
For shoppers already in the eastern Seattle area however you can enjoy the following brands at the North Bend Premium Outlets:
- Eddie Bauer, Banana Republic, G.H. Bass & Co., Gap Outlet, Izod, Jockey, Under Armour, Coach
- Nike, Reebok
- Corningware Corelle & More, Kitchen Collection
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Toys”R”Us Express, OshKosh B’gosh
Directions to the North Bend Seattle factory outlet
The address to go to this center using a GPS is
North Bend Premium Outlets
461 South Fork Avenue SW
North Bend, WA 98045
By car coming from Seattle take interstate I-90 eastwards until exit 31. The outlet mall is on the northern side of the exit 31.
With public transport you can take bus line 209 to the outlet. From downtown Seattle use King County Metro, information on timetables and stops can be found on the homepage.
For shoppers planning to fly in the closest airport is the Seattle–Tacoma International Airport.
The center is open from 10:00h to 21:00h on weekdays and Saturday. On Sunday you can shop your heart out between 10:00h and 19:00h. There are different hours on some public holidays so check out the outlet mall homepage for details to make sure if you plan to shop on a holiday. The center is completely closed on Christmas and Thanksgiving day.
Special sales are available in the outlet stores all year, please check out the sales section of the center homepage for details. The best shopping discounts are usually at the end of season sales in February / August and around Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day or after Christmas. These events will be outlet wide so best come early to beat the crowds!
In terms of food you can enjoy a Mongolian grill, a Subway or a Sawdust Coffee shop.
Please note that the outlet offers neither child-minding service not a playground. You can rent a stroller at the management office.
Seattle factory outlet Shopping tips from our side:
- For those considering a break from shopping you can visit the Northwest Railway Museum, in Snoqualmie or the Snoqualmie Falls, a 268 foot drop waterfall
- There are no lockers available at this Seattle factory outlet so consider bringing a trolley to conveniently store your purchases.
- There is a 10% discount for shoppers over the age of 50, just bring your ID and show it to the cashier. The list of participating stores can be found at the information desk
- The The Fairmont Olympic Hotel in Seattle offers a shopping package with free valet parking and a 50$ gift certificate for the center.
- In case you arrive by rental consider renting from zipcar as you will get a free coupon book when you present your rental agreement or key at the information desk.