The Las Rozas Village outlet offers more than 100 brands about 30 minutes northwest of Madrid. Shopping in Las Rozas Village outlet offers Spanish and international designer clothes but also cosmetics / beauty and homeware.International shoppers coming to this outlet should not miss out on the local Spanish brands available in the village. The prices for most international brands cannot compete with the offers found in outlet malls in the USA (e..g. in the Sawgrass Mills mall) but you can for sure pick up some good deals on designers like Adolfo Dominguez! An overview of the different brands can be found below:
Brands at Las Rozas Village outlet
You can find the following brands in Las Rozas Village outlet (excerpt!):
- Spanish designer fashion
Adolfo Dominguez, Camper Shoes, Custo Barcelona
- International designer fashion:
Armani, Bally, Escada, Burberry, Calvin Klein Jeans, Hugo Boss, Bulgari, Versace, Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Zegna, Furla, Coach
- High street fashion
Desigual, Diesel, G-Star Raw, Guess, Superdry, Dockers, Tommy Hilfiger, Timberland, Quicksilver, Billabong, Geox
- Sporty fashion
Columbia, Nike, Puma,
Le Creuset, Villeroy & Boch, Home & Cook
- Cosmetics and Beauty
L’Occitane, Rituals, La Perfumeria
Getting to the Las Rozas Village Outlet
Las Rozas Village
C/ Juan Ramón Jiménez, 3
28232 Las Rozas – Madrid
The Las Rozas Village outlet center is directly next to the A6 so taking a car is a very easy way of getting there from Madrid. Just exit A6 at Cardedeu (exit 19), take the third exit at the roundabout, pass under the A6, take the first exit on the next roundabout and then just follow the signs to “Las Rozas Village”.
Alternatively you can take one of the trains leaving every 15 minutes to El Pinar de Las Rozas station from Madrid Atocha station and then take a taxi to the Las Rozas Village outlet. Details on prices and times can be found on the RENFE (national railway) homepage.
Yet another alternative is to take a shuttle bus (called Shopping Express™) from Madrid (Plaza de Espana 7). To make sure that you have a place on the shuttle bus register beforehand on the homepage. The trip is 14€ for a round trip.
For shoppers flying in from out of Spain the best choice is Madrid (MAD) and then taking a rental car or shuttle bus from there. As the shuttle bus does not stop at the airport you need to go to Madrid first!
Las Rozas Opening hours, sales and other information
Parking is available around the outlet free of charge. The outlet offers about 1500 parking spaces.
The food court offers starbucks and some restaurants. If you just visit Spain we suggest a Spanish tapas meal at Café & Té.
Opening hours for the Las Rozas Village outlet are Mo -Su 10:00h – 21:00h, Saturday to 22:00h. Las Rozas Village outlet is closed on Jan. 1st and and 6th, May. 1st and Dec. 25th.
Special Sales are available all year (all weekly sales are listed on the homepage). Your best chance for additional discounts however are the summer and winter closing sales and the time shortly before and after christmas. If you are flexible when to go you therefore should aim at either end of January / beginning of February or end of July / beginning of August to catch the mentioned end of season sales.
In case you plan to shop with your children there is a playground in the outlet.
Las Rozas Village outlet tips from our side
- Some of the brands in this outlet are local so you will not find many outlets outside of Spain. Adolfo Dominguez, Purificación García or Carolina Herrera are good examples of brands you should check out while in Las Rozas Village outlet. In case you like them go for it, this is way you are here in the first place!
- Pets are not allowed in Las Rozas Village outlet. In case you cannot leave your pet outside there is a designated area where it can be kept free of charge
- In case you arrive by us show your bus ticket at the information desk to get a free VIP card
- For shoppers from out of the EU Las Rozas Village outlet offers tax free shopping (Premier Tax Free and Tax Free Worldwide) – worth to get the forms stamped. You can get the money back at the airport when leaving the EU.
- You can use free Wifi int he outlet, just connect to “_Free Village WiFi” (after registration)
- We also have an overview of all factory outlets in Europe in case you are interested oin more outlet shopping opportunities in the area.