St Augustine outlet close to Orlando offers 85 shops focusing mainly on American and main street fashion brands. The outlet mall is on the I-95 in the Orlando area (30 minutes south of Jacksonville).
Brands available at the St. Augustine outlet mall:
Please find below an excerpt of the brands avalable at this mall. We have a guide on another Orlando outlet with a bigger selection of international designers in case you are missing this from the list below..
American designer brands:
Ann Taylor, Calvin Klein, Eddie Bauer, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Coach.
High street fashion brands:
Izod, J.Crew, Jockey, Guess Accessories
Sport and Outdoor brands:
Adidas, Converse, Nike, Reebok
Corningware Corelle & More, Kitchen Collection, Le Creuset
Directions to the St Augustine outlet mall
By car you can reach the outlet on I-95. To go there with a GPS simply use the following address:
St Augustine Premium Outlets
2700 State Road 16
St. Augustine, FL 32092
Going by car from Jacksonville take I-95 south until exit 318 (to Green Cove Springs) where you make a very sharp right turn onto Fl 16 west. The outlet is on your right side after half a mile. The trip from Jacksonville will take about 30 minutes.
From Orlando take interstate I-4 east and then merge on I-95 north towards Jacksonville. Follow I-95 until exit 316 and pass under the interstate (direction Green Cove Springs) The outlet will be on your right side, the trip from Orlando to the St Augustine outlet takes 90 minutes. A trip from Miami would be 4 hours 30 minutes on I-95 north.
The outlet is fairly difficult to reach with public transportation. The next trainstation is the Amtrak station in Palataka which is almost 30 miles away and only an alternative if you come from south Florida. You can arrive by bus, there is a Greyhound stop in St Augustine, the outlet is just a 15 minute cab ride away.
For international shoppers the closest airports are Orlando (MCO) or Jacksonville (JAX). While the Jacksonville Airport is closer to the St Augustine outlet the Orlando airport offers much more international connections.
The St Augustine outlet is open from 09:00h to 19:00h on weekday (Mon – Sat) and 10am-6pm on Sundays. Please go to the center homepage as some public holidays have different opening hours. No shopping on Christmas and Thanksgiving day in this outlet.
The biggest sales events are usually during the end of saison sales in February and August and on the events around Labor Day, Columbus Day, (after) Thanksgiving Day and after Christmas. The shops in the outlet have events during the whole l year, check out the sales and events on the homepage for the most recent info.
The food court offers Chinese, pizza, a grill and a burger restaurant. You can also get some energy at Lori’s Coffee.
There is no child minding service or playgrounds in the outlet mall, you can hover rent a stroller at the information desk.
St Augustine Outlet Mall tips from our side
- St Augustine is the oldest city in the United States, it was established in 1565. Once you are done with the shopping you can stop at the ciry and enjoy some of the sights from the long history of the city.
- There are two other Orlando outlet with a slightly better selection. Refer to our guide for the Orlando Outlet International Dr or Vineland Ave.
- There is a 10% discount for shoppers over the age of 50, just bring your ID and show it to the cashier. The list of participating stores can be found at the information desk
- For return visitors it might be worthwhile joining the Premium Outlet VIP club.
- There are Shop & Stay packages available in some of the surrounding hotels. The Renaissance Resort at World Golf Village in St Augustine for example offers a centerwide 100$ gift card.
- The St Augustine outlet mall offers no lockers so in case you do not arrive by car bring a trolley to store your purchases.
- For visitors from abroad remember to get your VAT return forms stamped when you leave the country.